The Bereber Rhombs rug stands out for its versatility and elegant ethnic style. An all-cotton washable rug that can simply be tossed in the washer when needed.
A classic Berber design that features a rhombus and herringbone pattern outlined in black cotton yarn and subtly blended into the natural undyed cotton background, all tufted over a flexible, natural cotton canvas base. The edges are finished with a strip of bare canvas, embroidered with a matching herringbone pattern, followed by a row of twisted fringes.
A timeless neutral color palette in black and white for a rug that is suited for decorating contemporary spaces, with a boho or Nordic vibe – from living rooms to bedrooms, or even as an outdoor rug, since it is an easy-care and fuss-free washable rug.
Pair your rug with a wide choice of matching accessories, such as baskets, cushions and throws.
|Size||4' 7" x 7' 1"|
|Composition||85% cotton 15% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton|
|Net Weigh||11.00 lb|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.