Thirsties new Natural One-Size Pocket Diaper is not only ultra-absorbent, but designed to fit most babies from 8 to 40 lbs. Pairing the adjustable rise with our signature leg gussets ensures messes will be contained whether your baby is tall, short, slim or chunky. The included inserts provide eight thirsty layers, making this a dependable diaper for both day and nighttime use. Plus, there is no need to remove soiled inserts before washing. Just toss the Thirsties Natural One-Size Pocket Diaper in the washing machine and the insert will agitate free during the wash cycle. So many amazing features and made in the USA…how simply awesome is that?!
Our handy sleeve design features openings on both sides of the diaper between the 100% organic cotton liner and waterproof layer. These openings allow for easy insert stuffing from either side of the diaper and make for easy cleaning. The included inserts feature three layers of serged 100% organic cotton snapped together with five serged layers of hemp jersey, eight layers in all! Organic cotton is a soft, fast-absorber designed to rest closest to your baby's skin (beneath the 100% organic cotton sleeve); hemp is a stable absorber and pairs perfectly behind the organic cotton to add more absorbency and prevent compression leaking.
- A two-piece diapering system combining 8 ultra-absorbent layers of absorbency with a waterproof exterior
- No need to remove soiled inserts; they agitate out in the wash.
- Full size insert - 5 layers of hemp/organic cotton. Inserts can be used individually or snapped together to provide four different absorbency and size options.
- Signature leg gussets provide gentle, yet secure, leak protection.
- Lined with soft, 100% organic cotton against baby’s skin.
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for babies from birth to potty.
I love the natural pockets with hook and loop, especially first thing in the morning because that is when my arthritis is the worst. The adorable prints (nightlife is a favorite) are a great way to start my day, and banish a bit of the morning grump.