This easy-to-use cloth diaper includes 11 thirsty layers of natural fibers: 3 layers of organic cotton in the body and 2 soaker pads with 8 layers of the same hemp/organic cotton used in the inserts and prefolds Thirsties customers have grown to know and love. Whether parents are first-timers at cloth diapering or old pros, this Natural option offers convenience, gentle elastic, a trim fit and incredible absorbency all with a simple one-and-done step.
- Interior consists of 11 thirsty layers of natural fibers : 3 layers of organic cotton in the body and 2 soaker pads with 8 layers of hemp/organic cotton
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- Convenient, trim fitting and absorbent
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
Thirsties Natural all in one Hook and Loop is our every day go to cloth diaper. It is very absorbant, fits well, and is kind to our caretakers with the velvro instead of snaps. Jen's Organic baby offers a great shopping experience!
The easiest to use
The cost is steep, but with organic bean rewards, they can end up being a little more affordable. The hook and loop is easier for my kids' grandparents to use, and easier for.kiddos to take off themselves when starting to potty train.
We even use these overnight boosted with a Thirsties prefold