- Ages: 3-99
- Players: 2-4
- Game Length: ~10 minutes
In a land, far, far away lived four unicorns who were the best of friends. They enjoyed galloping across the soft, billowing clouds, sliding down rainbows and playing with cloud crystals. One day, they noticed a terrible thunderstorm approaching. They thought it would be best to head directly for the sun, and collect as many cloud crystals as possible along the way to keep them safe from the storm. Players start by choosing a colored unicorn and placing their piece on the big blue rain cloud. The player who reaches the sun cloud with the most cloud crystals is the winner. A sparkling die competition!
- It's never too early to challenge your child to a round of board game play. Who knows, they just may beat you!
- In Unicorns in the Clouds, players become one of the magical unicorns in the game and race from the thundercloud to the sun, trying to collect as many cloud crystals as possible along the way.
- Start by choosing a colored unicorn and placing your piece on the big blue rain cloud. The player who reaches the sun cloud with the most cloud crystals is the winner.
- 1 game board
- 4 unicorns [Glitterluck (pink), Stardust (yellow), Marvel Flower (purple), Magic Swirl (turquoise)]
- 60 cloud crystals
- 1 pink die
- 1 blue die
- 1 set of game instructions