For G-LUXE and G-LITE (all model years)
Transport your sleek, light G-Series stroller in style. This durable accessory makes it easy for on-the-go parents. Wherever your travels may take you and your family, UPPAbaby has you covered. With the G-Series TravelBag with TravelSafe, any damage caused to your G-LUXE or G-LITE during air travel is covered. Program benefits are contingent upon your stroller being within its original two-year warranty.
- Fits all G-Series stroller models including the G-LUXE and G-LITE
- Durable, luggage-grade 600 denier bag can be rolled up for easy storage and travel
- Multiple handles allow for TravelBag to be carried by hip or over shoulder
- G-Series stroller folds with wheels attached for added convenience
- Includes TravelSafe Program
UPPABaby's TravelSafe Program guarantees your stroller, RumbleSeat, or Bassinet during air travel! Wherever your travels may take you and your family, UPPAbaby has you covered. With our new TravelSafe Program, you can now gate check your gear without worry. By simply registering your Travel Bag online, any damage caused to your gear during air travel is fully covered by UPPAbaby!
How It Works
Prior to your departure, register both your gear and TravelBag online here. Your Travel Bag Serial Number is located on a TravelSafe label inside the bag. Once this is complete, your gear is enrolled in our TravelSafe Program.
If Your Gear is Damaged During Air Travel
Make a claim by contacting UPPAbaby at 844-823-3132 or email us within 14 days of your return and provide all of the following:
1. Registration information: Name, Address, Serial Numbers of both gear and Travel Bag
2. Image of damage to gear
3. Proof of travel with departure and return dates. Accepted documents include a boarding pass, baggage ticket, or flight confirmation.
UPPAbaby Travel Bag must be registered prior to your trip departure date. Program benefits are contingent upon your gear being under its original warranty. UPPAbaby cannot replace gear if lost by the airline. If you fail to register your gear, a proof of purchase must be provided in order to make a claim.